Filmy Chase

Its the best.... because it's LATEST

Big B should Romance with Actress


Big B should romance young actress: Nakul



Actor Nakul Vaid is looking forward to the release of his next film As The River Flows which is based in Assam. He gets candid in an interview and talks about the film and his career.

What is the film all about?

Film is basically based in Assam. It throws lights on the issue that has prevailed in the north-eastern states of India. There are different characters in the film who look differently at any give situation, and react accordingly.

What is your character in the film?

I cannot precisely talk about the character in the film, as certain characters are given out in the film as the story progresses. All I can say, I am playing a guy who is an idealist but has limited outlook and thus goes astray in the separatist prone state.

Shed some light on the story of the film?

It is the story of an island that is submerged during rains and emerges when it is dry. It is a story of a missing journalist and his friend who returns to the island in search of him.

You have mostly done a serious film, from Ab Tak Chappan to As the River Flows?

I do have a fascination to masala movies, but doing an intense film is a learning experience. As you have to become a part of the environment based on the real-life situations you ought to do your own homework. Serious issue-based films need lot of understanding, and in the process of understanding it is also my personal growth.

You started as an Assistant Director in Raja, so where is the director gone?

I did that job only to know how the film industry functions. I was in class 12 when I assisted the director, but in near future I do not see myself directing a film. I may get into filmmaking only when I am well aquatinted with the art of filmmaking.

So what kinds of films would you make in future?

With the grace of technology and make up, I wish to make Mr Bachchan a young chap and make him romance the young actresses of Bollywood.






1 comments:

Dr Purva Pius September 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM  

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment

About this Website

All about Bollywood Films, Bollywood Indian Stars, Actors, Actresses, Bollywood Movies Updates and more....

MOVIE OF THE WEEK

STAR OF THE WEEK

Google Analytics