Filmy Chase

Its the best.... because it's LATEST

Asha Bhosle's Secrets Revealed



Hurman feels Rashee not just PC film!



Priyanka-Hurman jodi did no wonders in their last film together at the box office; though Piggy Chops move on unscathed, but it looked like Hurman baba will have to bear the loss of Love Story 2050 for another 50 years, as his films continued to get feeble response from the audience.

Director Ashutosh Gowariker is once again bringing the duo, whose rashee did not match earlier, together in What’s Your Rashee. Credibility of Ashutosh Gowariker and award winning Priyanka Chopra’s 12 characteristic performances seems promising for the film, but the guy certainly runs a risk of getting overexposed with the same look all through the film!

But Hurman baba is very positive about the film, though the film undoubtedly seems to be Priyanka’s. “No it’s the story of a guy who has come from abroad and under some circumstances he has to get married within 10 days. So it’s his story of how he meets several girls and the way he interacts with them, and who he gets married. So I don’t think it is only Priyanka’s film,” he declines.

In fact he finds comfort in doing films with Priyanka, as they have known each other since quite a few years now. “It really makes a difference when you know the person well while doing the films, especially when there are so many scenes having interpersonal relationships,” he further supports the idea.

Hope one of these Rashee clicks for the film!





I joined Bollywood for money: Asha Bhosle




The 76-year-old versatile playback singer Asha Bhosle says that she would have preferred to be a classical vocalist but she had to turn to Bollywood because it offered more money.

"There was a time when I used to ask my guruji what should I sing to earn money and he told me to go for live music. I started singing that and I joined films for money as I had to raise my kids. It was very saddening to leave classical music behind," Asha was quoted as saying in PTI.

She has sung over 12,000 songs for Bollywood. She says that despite leaving classical music she was lucky to work with several musical maestros in films.

"I am lucky that the film line gave me a chance to work with stalwarts like Ali Akbar Khan, Ustad Vilayat Khan, Pandit Ravi Shankar and the duo of Shiv-Hari (Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma and Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia) when they started composing for films and I could not have asked for more," she said.

1 comments:

Dr Purva Pius September 20, 2018 at 4:28 PM  

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

Post a Comment

About this Website

All about Bollywood Films, Bollywood Indian Stars, Actors, Actresses, Bollywood Movies Updates and more....

MOVIE OF THE WEEK

STAR OF THE WEEK

Google Analytics